Manchester University College of Pharmacy Mission and Goals
To improve the human condition by preparing graduates of ability and conviction to provide patient-centered care at individual, local, and global levels; and by advancing pharmacy education, service, practice, and scholarship.
- To prepare graduates to apply principles of pharmaceutical, social, administrative, and clinical sciences and deliver patient-centered care that promotes positive health outcomes as key members of interdisciplinary health care teams.
- To provide students, faculty, alumni, and the professional community with courses, programs, and resources that foster meaningful professional growth opportunities, intellectual curiosity, and a commitment to lifelong learning.
- To advance the clinical, social, basic medical, and pharmaceutical sciences through individual and collaborative research.
- To advance pharmacy education through collaboration and innovation in teaching, assessment, research, and service.
- To advance the profession and practice of pharmacy through innovative patient care services, advocacy, and leadership.
- To inculcate a spirit of respect for the infinite worth of every individual.
- To cultivate a sense of service in our graduates that fosters a selfless commitment to providing healthcare in a principled, productive, and compassionate manner across diverse groups of people.